"If you have a strong purpose in life, you don't have to be pushed. Your passion will drive you there."
-Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
Had anyone seen the Honey Lee Ranch when I first laid eyes upon this land along the North Canadian River, it would have taken a mountain of imagination to conceive of what we have today. Years of work, sweat and passion have brought us to where we are today.
My name is Keith Remer. Owner of the Honey Lee Ranch. I have taken my passion for this great land and developed a premier trail riding facility as well as Oklahoma City's finest rustic venue for weddings and parties of all kinds.
- Over 300 acres of manicured trails for horseback riding.
- Camping sites with available turnouts.
- Elegant heated and air conditioned restrooms with dressing facilities and showers, ideal for brides and bridal party preparation.
- Rustic covered pavilion with seating for over 100 guests, overlooking our majestic koi pond and pastures.
- Ample parking with convenient access for wedding or party guests.
- Hundreds of picturesque opportunities for wedding or party photography.